Virginia Beach, VA
What is Circumferential Reduction?
Even when you want you to look and feel your best, we know that diet and exercise isn’t always enough. Circumferential Reduction offers a safe and effective procedure that brings lasting results throughout your body. With this safe and effective procedure, our patients are able to reduce weight gain and overall body size, resulting in a noticeable drop in dress size, pants, and their entire wardrobe. Whether you live a healthy lifestyle, or have struggled with weight gain for years, we can help.
The Body Contouring Procedure
We will target specific areas on the body that are:
- Pockets of fat
- Decrease wrinkles in the skin
- Tighten the skin
- Smooth and flatten out surfaces
Targeting specific Areas –
Unlike other fat-removal methods or exercise that target general areas of the body, this procedure allows us to target the specific areas where fat seems to persist. While the patient lies back, we will run the device over the specific areas to heat up and eliminate fat cells. Not hurting the patient, this heat can destroy the fat cells so the body will then naturally get rid of them.
Length of the Treatment –
The length of one treatment session will only be about an hour. In general, the length of time may vary per patient and the area of the body we are treating. While this amount of time can seem short, our team will ensure the patient receives the necessary care in the amount of time. Patients may need several appointments over the span of a few weeks to see the desired result and reach their goal.
Comfortable Non-Invasive Procedure –
This procedure is comfortable and non-invasive. While this device uses heat to target fat cells, it will only feel like a hot stone massage to the patient. In general, the patient will not need to move during the procedure either.
There is a minimal to almost no risk of damage to the skin. At AcuLaser Body LLC, our team will take the time to help the patient remain comfortable during the body contouring treatment.
Little to no Downtime –
Following the procedure, the patient will not need to worry about recovery or having to take it easy for two weeks. There is no need since this is a non-invasive procedure. VelaShape III by Syneron Candela delivers heat energy through the skin to the areas of fat beneath. It targets the cells without damaging the surface of the skin. If you are interested in this treatment and want to learn more, give us a call and schedule an appointment at AcuLaser Body LLC today.
For this procedure, we use two fundamentally different lasers in a combined procedure that is non-invasive, safe, effective, and brings lasting results for our patients.
1. Zerona Laser
- The Zerona Laser is a low-energy laser that does not use heat. This means there are no cuts, scars, or invasive procedures. There are also no recorded side effects, and patients often tell us that they felt nothing during the procedure.
- The Zerona laser creates a small perforation in targeted fat cells, which allows the contents of the fat cells to escape and be released from the body. These fatty elements exit the body through lymphatic stimulation, as well as by drinking water. By drinking water naturally and staying hydrated, the fatty elements are flushed through the body and exit through urinary release.
2. VelaShape III Laser
- Performing this procedure after using the Zerona Laser is very effective, as the fat cells are already slightly perforated, thus increasing the release of fat from the body. Patients often describe the feeling of the treatment as a warm stone massage in the treated area.
- Zerona treatment: 60 minutes total (40 minute actual procedure)
- VelaShape III treatment: 30 minutes (15 minute actual procedure)
Medical spas offer a variety of services for clientele, which can include a weight loss clinic. A healthy diet and proper exercise routine are the standards for any weight loss program, but medspa clinics can provide extra support, accountability and options that can enhance the weight loss journey. Weight loss clinic guidance and accountability Having
If you have tried one diet after another and spent significant time exercising in an effort to lose weight but without success, then you should consider visiting a medspa for weight loss. As a combination of a medical facility and day spa, you will discover a variety of options designed for weight loss. One benefit
There are many people who want to lose weight, and a medspa may be the right place to go for weight loss treatments. The problem with many traditional weight loss programs that tell someone to eat less and exercise is that follow-through can be challenging, and the programs do not get the results that many
Virginia Beach, VA 23452